Sit amet felis. Mauris semper,

Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque sed felis. Aliquam sit amet felis. Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, quam diam dictum urna, nec placerat elit nisl in quam. Etiam augue pede, molestie eget, ...

Category name clash

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque sed felis. Aliquam sit amet felis. Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, quam diam dictum urna, nec placerat elit nisl in quam. Etiam augue pede, molestie eget, rhoncus at, convallis ut, eros. Aliquam pharetra. Nulla in tellus eget odio sagittis blandit. ...

Test with enclosures

Here's an mp3 file that was uploaded as an attachment: Juan Manuel Fangio by Yue And here's a link to an external mp3 file: Acclimate by General Fuzz Both are CC licensed. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque sed felis. Aliquam sit amet felis. Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, ...

Block quotes

Some block quote tests: Here's a one line quote. This part isn't quoted. Here's a much longer quote: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In dapibus. In pretium pede. Donec molestie facilisis ante. Ut a turpis ut ipsum pellentesque tincidunt. Morbi blandit sapien in mauris. Nulla lectus lorem, varius aliquet, ...

Contributor post, approved

I'm just a lowly contributor. My posts must be approved by the editor.Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, quam diam dictum urna, nec placerat elit nisl in quam. Etiam augue pede, molestie eget, rhoncus at, convallis ut, eros. Aliquam pharetra. Nulla in tellus eget odio sagittis blandit. Maecenas at ...

Posted by edwin_naufaldi - - 0 komentar

INVITATION

Invitation tells about how
To invite or ask someone
To come along or join a
Particular program or activity

Kind of Invitation :
1) Wedding
2) Birthday
3) Graduatin Ceremony
- Invitation use suture tense
- Usually in car Invitation
a. Purpose
b. Time
c. Place

How to invite some one :
- I would like you to ……
- Would you please antend my party tonight?
- Shall we …?
- How about …?
- We would be please if you could ….

How to accept an invitation :
- OK!
- All right!
- I will come
- Thank you, yes would like to …

How to refuse / decline an invitation :
- I would love to, but ….
- I’m afraid I can’t
- That’s very kind of you, but …
- Sorry that wouldn’t be possible
Thanks anyway
- A can’t for now because ….

There are some ways to ekspress surprise :
Extending

* How would you like to ..?
* How like to ...?
* Do you want to …?

Etc

Accepting

- I’d like love to
- I’d like to
- I like that
- That sounds like fun.
- I’d delighded to
- We’ll be looking forward to it.
- I’d / happy to glad to, etc.


Declining

- I’d love, but I can’t

- I’d love, but T busy

- Thanks / nice gread / unfortunatelyow ever.

- I’m sorry I can’t

etc




Inviting some one :
Please come inside
Would you come to my sister’s party tomorrow?
Can you drop by my house after school?

Example :

James : intan, will you come to my birthday party this afternoon?
Intan : Sure, I will.
James : Okey, Then I’ll wait for you.

Tia : Lisa, can’t you drop by my house this afternoon?
Lisa : I’m sorry I can’t. I must go home soon after school. I’ve promised my
brother to take him to a stationery store.
Tia : I see. Perhaps another time.

Leave a Reply

Recent Posts