Sit amet felis. Mauris semper,

Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque sed felis. Aliquam sit amet felis. Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, quam diam dictum urna, nec placerat elit nisl in quam. Etiam augue pede, molestie eget, ...

Category name clash

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque sed felis. Aliquam sit amet felis. Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, quam diam dictum urna, nec placerat elit nisl in quam. Etiam augue pede, molestie eget, rhoncus at, convallis ut, eros. Aliquam pharetra. Nulla in tellus eget odio sagittis blandit. ...

Test with enclosures

Here's an mp3 file that was uploaded as an attachment: Juan Manuel Fangio by Yue And here's a link to an external mp3 file: Acclimate by General Fuzz Both are CC licensed. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque sed felis. Aliquam sit amet felis. Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, ...

Block quotes

Some block quote tests: Here's a one line quote. This part isn't quoted. Here's a much longer quote: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In dapibus. In pretium pede. Donec molestie facilisis ante. Ut a turpis ut ipsum pellentesque tincidunt. Morbi blandit sapien in mauris. Nulla lectus lorem, varius aliquet, ...

Contributor post, approved

I'm just a lowly contributor. My posts must be approved by the editor.Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, quam diam dictum urna, nec placerat elit nisl in quam. Etiam augue pede, molestie eget, rhoncus at, convallis ut, eros. Aliquam pharetra. Nulla in tellus eget odio sagittis blandit. Maecenas at ...

Posted by edwin_naufaldi - - 0 komentar

PRESENT TENSE

Untuk menyatakan suatu pekerjaan, peristiwa, atau kejadian yang terjadi hari ini, atau kejadian yang berulang kali atau merupakan suatu kebiasaan sehari – hari.
Formula : A : S + to be (am, is, are) + ……
B : S + verb bentuk I + (S / es) + ….

Affirmative (+) Negative (-) Interrogative (?)
S + verb I + s / es S + do not / does not verb I Do / does + s + verb I
I + verb I
We + verb I
They + verb I
You + verb I
She + verb I + s / es
He + verb I + s / es
It + verb I + s / es I + do not verb I
We + do not verb I
They + do not verb I
You + do not verb I
She + do not verb I
He + do not verb I
It + do not verb I Do + I verb I
Do + we verb I
Do + they verb I
Do + you verb I
Does + she verb I
Does + he verb I
Does + it verb I

Examples :
1. (+) He goes to school every morning
(-) he does not go to school every morning
(?) does he go to school every morning
(-?) does she not go to school every morning

2. (+) she does her homework
(-) she does not do her homework
(?) does she do her homework
(-?) does she not do her homework


3. (+) you can come to my house
(-) you can not come to my house
(?) can you come to my house?
(-?) can you not come to my house?

4. (+) I must go there today
(-) I must not go there today
(?) must I go there today?
(-?) must I not go there today?

Example :
- We eat rice every day
- I go to school at 6 o’cloock

Di pergunakan untuk menyatakan suatu kebenaran umum (general truth)
Example :

- The world is round
- The earth goes round the sun
- Animal lives only fot food


Catatan :
Dalam kalimat verbal bentuk kalimat berita (aafirmative) yang subjeknya orang ketifa tunggal = she – he – it = atau bilangan satu maka kata kerja dasarnya (Infinitive) mengalami perubahan sebagai berikut :
a. Pada umumnya kata kerja dasar (infinitive) ditambah = s =
To bring brings membawa
To eat eats makan
To make makes membuat
To help helps membantu

b. Kata kerja dasar beakhiran
ch, sh, sa, dan x ditambah = es =
to attach attaches melampirkan
to wish wishes ingin
to discuss discusses merundingkan
to mix mixes mencampurkan

c. Kata kerja dasar yang berakhiran : = e = di tambah = s =
To operate operates mengoperasi
To imagine imagines menghayal
To imitate imitates meniru
To evaluate evaluates menilai

d. Kata kerja dasar yang berakhiran = o = ditambah = es =
To go goes pergi
To do does mengerjakan

e. Kata kerja dasar yang berakhiran = y = yang didahului oleh huruf mati, y : diganti I, lalu ditambah = es =
To accompany companies menemani
To apply applies menggunakan / menerapkan
To amplity ampliptes menguatkan
To harry harries mengganggu

f. Kata kerja dasar yang berakhiran : = y = yang didahului oleh huruf hidup hanya ditambah = s = saja.
To stay stays tinggal
To obay obays mematuhi
To spray sprays menyemprot
To prey preys merampas
To pray prays sembahyang (memohon)

Leave a Reply

Recent Posts